26827372 30 January 07 The General Manager HCO Ltd 7 Chirag Lane M G Road Mumbai 670 350 Subject: Application for a job I am implicated in applying to your company for a rank in your gross revenue department as an executive. I have worked for five eld as a gross revenue assistant in TCS Ltd and this has been to address computer parts and equipment. However, I find that now I am interested in changing my field of activity. That is wherefore I thought I would apply to your company which handles cosmetics and household goods. In case I am appointed in your sales department, I obligation that I will make full all the duties charge to me with sincerity and promptness. Thank you. Yours faithfully, (Joe Christopher)If you want to thread a full essay, orde r it on our website: OrderEssay.net
If you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page: How it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.